This website and services are provided by:
Managing Directors: Rostyslav Lyulinetskyy, Gennadi Kaprianski
1. Basic Principles for the Processing of the User's Personal Data
The Platform collects, processes, and uses the personal data in compliance with the data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and the data protection directives of the European Union (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable from 25.5.2018).
The Platform uses the personal data exclusively for the purpose of enabling the use of the services offered.
If necessary in individual cases, the Platform may forward personal data of a registered member to third parties, if notification is received that uploaded content of a registered member breaches these third parties' commercial property rights (copyrights, trademark rights, or other neighboring rights, as well as other intangible rights).
Personal data are not forwarded to third parties for any other purposes, particularly advertising or marketing purposes, without the express consent of the User.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
2. Information We Collect
During User's registration, the use of services or newsletter subscription certain personal data may be collected. This data can be places in the following groups:
User Identity: First name, last name, job title, academic position.
Purpose: For general communication and statistical data of our user groups.
Contact Data: Email address, telephone number or postal address.
Purpose: Communication with the User.
Profile Data: Username and password.
Purpose: Use of our service.
Technical Data: IP (Internet protocol) address, last login time, browser type, operating system.
Purpose: Optimization of the usability of our service and its improvement.
Usage Data: Information about the usage of our service, for example session duration.
Purpose: Service improvement.
Registration / Account creation
When you register/create an account on our website we require your name, email address, a username and optional information such as job title, company name or academic position. Your email address is used to confirm your the creation of the account.
On our website users are given the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. The email address and a confirmation is required to receive the newsletter. We inform users and business partners regularly of new developments and offers. The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter.
During the registration for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and used by the data subject at the time of the registration, as well as the date and time of the registration. The collection of this data is necessary in order to understand the (possible) misuse of the email address of a data subject at a later date, and it therefore serves the aim of the legal protection of the controller.
You can configure your browser in such a way that cookies are generally rejected or that the acceptance of cookies needs to be confirmed. If you decide not to accept any cookies, you might be unable to use certain functions on the Web site. The help function in the menu bars of most Web browsers explains how you can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to let your browser alert you when you receive a new cookie, or how to deactivate all cookies received.
4. Log Files
When the User accesses the Platform, the access data are stored on the server. The Platform uses the logs for statistical analyses in anonymized form, i.e. without any association or indications concerning the User.
5. Statistics Tools
Statistics tools currently used:
Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/)
The data collected in this way is not mapped to any individual Users. These data are not consolidated with other data sources. The stored data are analyzed for statistical purposes only.
Proceed as follows if you want to prevent anonymized user profiles from being created within the scope of a Web analysis:
Firstly, you can prevent the installation of cookies by means of a simple procedure in your browser (see section 4. Cookies). Secondly, you can directly inform the said companies that you do not permit the use. To do this, please use the following link to the Web site of Google Ireland Limited. Note: On the page, click the button "Get Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on".
6. Use of Data
We collect data for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve our Services
- To provide customer support
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect and prevent technical issues
- To gather analysis or valuable information for the development of new features
7. Your Rights
As a data subject you have the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. You also have the following rights:
- Right to access: You may at any time request information about the data stored about you, their origin and recipients, and the purpose of the data processing.
- Right of correction: You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data. Taking into account the purposes of the processing,you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay, and we have the obligation to erase your personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary: You have exercised your right to object processing, we have processed your information unlawfully or we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
You may at any time revoke the permission to process and use the data with effect for the future. To do this, please send a brief e-mail, specifying your name/username and e-mail address, to email@example.com. In this case, we will fully delete your data without delay, except for justified exceptions in cases of abuse.
- Right of restriction of processing: This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: if your want to contest the accuracy of your personal data; our use of data is unlawful, but you are opposing the erasure and are asking for the restriction of their use instead; you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; you have objected to our use of your personal data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Right for data transfer: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Then you can transfer this data to a third party.
- Right to withdraw data protection consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing your personal data at any time.
8. Period for which the personal data will be stored.
The criteria used to determine the period of storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.
10. Questions and Concerns
dicehub GmbH, Uferstraße 57, 55116 Mainz or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Update: 21 May 2019